03 June 2014

"Lost In the Museum" Now Available As Ebook and In Bookshops




I mentioned in my previous post that I have a story, "The Big Baby", in the recently published anthology Lost in the Museum, which has just received an excellent review by Lee Murray in the widely-read Beattie's Book Blog.

Lost in the Museum is now starting to become available in bookshops, including The Children’s Bookstore in Kilbirnie, Unity Books, and Marsden Books in Karori (Wellington) and Retrospace (Auckland). The ISBN is 978-0-473-28320-9, which will help you to order it from other bookshops.

Lost in the Museum is also available from Amazon as a Kindle ebook: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KTV5K0U

1 comment:

Helen McKinlay said...

Hi Tim, Just to say congratulations on all your happenings lately. Cool cover on Lost in the Museum. And I have to say the earth moved while I was reading your blog.:-) Turns out it was a 5.1 twenty kilmetres southwest of Ohakune which is close to us here.